What Hosts are saying

Dear Airbnb team, I have 2 accounts as I am managing a property in Brail and in Amsterdam. The last 2 days I was in Spain for holiday and I tried to log in and you disabled my account. Airbnb asks me to contact them through account.inquiry@airbnb.com ... Latest reply by Marcio24
    Hi There I am a relatively new Air BnBér and we are happy to say that the 5 different guests who have used our facilities have given us a 5 star rating. My sister-in-law has a similiar Air BnB in the same area and her listing appears in the Top 4 in our T...
    Hi there, everyone, how on earth does one get in touch with Airbnb? Like: with an actual person to answer an important question regarding a booking someone made for my home, against a wrong price?Regards, Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hello, My calendar is blocked after a guest wanted answers to questions, that used up the time allowed for the booking to be confirmed.It had expired and my guest said the confirmation button had faded and wouldn't work. I expected it to have cancelled an... Latest reply by Suzanne159
    Hi there, I had to cancel two separate Airbnb bookings (I was the guest) because my plans changed. Both were "flexible" cancellation policies and stated explicitly on their listing that you would recieve full refunds, including service fees, if cancelled ... Latest reply by Ira4