What Hosts are saying

Hi there, I had to cancel two separate Airbnb bookings (I was the guest) because my plans changed. Both were "flexible" cancellation policies and stated explicitly on their listing that you would recieve full refunds, including service fees, if cancelled ... Latest reply by Ira4
    My guest left on 14th of May, and her reservation is still unpaid despite the stay ending and we both submitted our reviews: Why is this possible? Never experienced anything of the sort.
    My minimum is cleary stated as £40 but Airbnb have only charged the visitor £39 from which they deduct the Service Fee. I know it is a small amount (£1) but it is the principle. What are they doing? How do I stop it? Latest reply by Daria20
    We will be new to the hosting side, our new home has a small separate "wing" that has a guest suite with an ensuite bathroom and just down the hall is another bedroom with a private bathroom.We will be renting the guest suite but want to offer the 2nd gue... Latest reply by Melanie156
    Morning all, For the last week I have been unable to reply / thank future guests for booking our apartment. Everytime I press the reply button all I get is the "view full calendar to edit" tab, not the message or any history. Have things been changed. a...
    Hi i had a guest arrive on the 8th of May and left on the 9th of May it is now the 12th of May and the payment hasn't come through to PayPal. I can see it on my up and coming payments I am just wondering why it hasn't come through as it well after 48 hour... Latest reply by Toni56