OK, where's it gone.

Answered!
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

OK, where's it gone.

Some bright spark has removed the change currency button from the bottom right of the website pages.

It was very handy to check when someone on the forum wanted to query a price in another currency.

1 Best Answer
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Jeff158 

if you look as a guest you should click on your profile pic in the upper right corner to get a drop-down menu, then if you are on your laptop you should hit ctrl - to zoom out so you can see the currency setting on the bottom of the menu, under language setting

I am also impressed by Airbnb IT team 😛

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Jeff158 

if you look as a guest you should click on your profile pic in the upper right corner to get a drop-down menu, then if you are on your laptop you should hit ctrl - to zoom out so you can see the currency setting on the bottom of the menu, under language setting

I am also impressed by Airbnb IT team 😛

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Thanks  @Branka-and-Silvia0 

So I now have to have another tab open to achieve what use to only require the listings page to change currency.

I hope someone got a nice pat on the back for yet another wonderful idea in achieving nothing useful.

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Jeff158  yeah... now we have to click 3x and to scroll for something we previously could achieve with just one click and scroll 🙂

Immagine, those geniuses don't just get a pat on the back but they actually get paid to do such nonsense!

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

"Jessica, what are you doing?"

"I'm trying to fix the app glitch about a thousand hosts have called in about in the last 4 hours."

"Please stop wasting time- there are any one of a hundred things you could be moving around on the hosting pages to some obscure spot- the time hosts have to spend to find it will distract them from complaining about the glitch. Get your priorities straight."