What Hosts are saying

Hello!I booked a long term reservation from September 22- October 22.Few days later I decided to change dates to September 29- October 29.Everything looked good, until I saw were missing money in my account.Now can anybody help me? I would like to know if... Latest reply by Lisa127
    Hi there, I have a booking and I'm really concerned that it's for a party. They told me it was for a 50th birthday visit, but then gave me the names and ages of the guests and none are 49/50. Then I looked ta th eprofile and they have a wish list for '30 ... Latest reply by PatricianDave0
    Hi! I accidentally made a reservation I didn't mean to and the payment failed because it was identified as fraud by my bank. Now it wants to confirm payment and the host has agreed to cancel, but neither one of us have the ability to cancel. Does anyone k... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hi I have selected PayPal as a payment option.I have two PayPal accounts one Canadian and one UK.I want to add my UK PayPal account but I don't see how I can do this.Also I can't see a way to delete my Canadian PayPal option.Any help on this much apprecia... Latest reply by Nicholas31
    I have 10 rooms in Cambodia and we`re still hosting them all in Cambodia. I recently moved to Canada. Usually I would get my pay from Western Union in Cambodia. Will I be able to claim my pay from Airbnb from Canada? Can you claim Airbnb Pay from Western ... Latest reply by Mitch12
    Hi I've had a suspicious login tonight, I've changed password on both my Airbnb and my Google accounts, how do I know if anything on my account has changed during this break into my account please? I cannot tell so far? Thanks Ruth Latest reply by Ruth19