Over booking!

Answered!

Over booking!

What is wrong with Air b&b?

I've blocked every room of our guesthouse until Sunday and they keep renting out rooms! WE HAVE A FULL HOUSE STARTING FROM TODAY UNTIL SUNDAY!!!!! I'VE ALREADY BLOCKED THE ROOMS ON THE CALENDAR, WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO DO??????????????

1 Best Answer

@Casa-De-Tortuga0

airbnb does not monitor the host discussion forum and fellow hosts cannot help you with technical issues involving access to your account. You would need to contact airbnb.  See communiy help guides at the top of this forum or in the "featured" window to the right.

View Best Answer in original post

8 Replies 8
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Casa-De-Tortuga0  The first thing to do is stop yelling at the hosts on this host forum, please.  Then you need to contact Air BNB as soon as possible.  If you don't know how to do that, check the community guide to contacting air bnb on this site.

I'm not yelling at the host... I put it in caps so maybe someone in Air bnb can assist me... It's frustrating because I'm doing everything they ask so they can't book anymore and now they force me to cancel a reservation and are going to charge me a cancellation fee...when it's not my fault... 😞

@Casa-De-Tortuga0

airbnb does not monitor the host discussion forum and fellow hosts cannot help you with technical issues involving access to your account. You would need to contact airbnb.  See communiy help guides at the top of this forum or in the "featured" window to the right.

Oh Thank you Merit!!! I had no idea, I'm completely new to Air bnb and I've tried to get training through Youtube however they don't show too much!!!  Again thank you and my apologies for venting...

Hello, could you please recommend the best and fastest way to contact Airbnb?

Thank you!

@Ron58  Twitter I belive.

@Ron58  As mentioned in the first response, contact instructions are on this site under community guide.  Perhaps this link will help you out:

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Community-Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

Glen72
Level 1
Netherlands

Wie kan mij helpen met de booking bij airbnb