PAYOUT UNDER FUTURE TRANSACTIONS

Laura1653
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

PAYOUT UNDER FUTURE TRANSACTIONS

So many people are in the same situation as I am!!! One lady never got paid and so many people are complaining. This must be all a scam. How can these people get away with it.

In TRANSACTION HISTORY, it shows the reservation as FUTURE TRANSACTION and it doesn't say pending or ready; it says RESERVATION.

I've called custmer service 3 times and they told me that they can do NOTHING; that they will 'escalate' this matter to the PAYMENT department and that I will get a response within 24 hours. So many people are in this situation. Is it time to contact lawyers??? And no htis is not my first time on airbnb.

4 Replies 4
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Laura1653 Its difficult to help on payment issues as we have no access to the process.

If its in future transactions, its not ready to be released yet:

Your a new host, is this your 1st booking and is it over 30days since the guest booked(not checked in but actually booked). 1st payment to a new host is delayed by up to 30 days.

when-will-i-get-my-payout

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Well now you've altered your post to say its not your first time on airbnb, obviously my response is of no use.

Laura1653
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

@Jeff158 No I am not new to airbnb.

Customer service have lied about the situation, giving me 3 different accounts and promising that the payment department will get in touch. 72 hours later and 3 long conversations with customer serivce and nothing has happened. They lie and repeat themselves about the payment department getting in touch with me. There are so many people in my situation who have NEVER been paid. It sounds like a huge scam to me and am very worried as I have a tenant in my flat and I am not being paid.

Toni3644
Level 1
Everton Park, Australia

@Jeff158 Same here! I have been practically begging for help and keep getting the run around. I and significant damage to my house and the guest agreed to pay and now the payment is sitting in future payments and i cant get it. I am looking for another provider as care factor is zero it seems