PRICING

Gary103
Level 2
Paddington, Australia

PRICING

As a host, I am 99.9% sure that my pricing was around a certain price for particular dates in December, however when a booking was made to those dates, the amount applied to the guest was significantly lower.

The reason I think this was not my error is that I had only just finished updating my calendar pricing for that month and the price charged to this guest is much less than I ever booked it out for. I normally use the Airbnb price recommendations and the price on days either side of this booking is around the usual amount (about $60 a night higher than what was charged).

Has anyone experienced this error before?

Now this has occurred and the booking is confirmed, is there anything I can do? I would love to be able to go back in my calendar history to see if the pricing shown at my end was different to what was charge. Normally I would think this is would be human calendar error but I am an experienced host. 

Looking forward to getting some advice on this issue.

2 Replies 2
Kate350
Level 1
Swan Reach, Australia

Hello 

is there any way I can add a surcharge for extra guests. For one night stays only . I don't want to charge an extra $10 a night for extra guests staying longer , just for the one nighters 

Iris105
Level 1
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel

Hey, yeah .. I'm experiend something similar.
I set new prices for a few days a week ... but when it was booked- the guest was offered a lower price.
Once I had a guest who asked me why one site was different from others. She had an account in Russia, and one on the site of the United States and Russia placed the same order on her less. ???