Pay out Problem

Pay out Problem

a guest  stayed at my home  She reserves for one room When she arrived she claimed a second room and did not pay till now.I l

immidiatly i phone and maild Airbnb   several times during their stay.Till now I have not been payed . worden I had to cancel another reservation.Till now I mis 770 € and the guest does also not respond. iT is not correct from Airbnb letting the second guest stay and not pay

how are your experiences in this ? i registerd all phone calls with the Air Bnb and informed them .

kind Reg Maria Caselli 

3 Replies 3
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@MariaJoseeph-Wilhelmus0 the same minute the guest came and requested the extra room you should have given her the wi-fi password and have her alter her reservation and accept it then and there. Why did you have to cancel another reservation? If your house rules say extra fee after the first person and she has only booked for 1 person you are not obligated in any way to let the second guest in. 

Hello 

she had access to wifi  and she called Airbnb also saying all would be arranged. i called also and Airbnb told me to find a solution Thats why I let them the second room as she claimed to be dure that iT was a misstaken from Airbnb She left immidiatly to the Fair and i water for the arrangemrnt by Air Bnb I registerd the conversation with airbnb as prof and sended iT to them. IT is their responsabiliteit to find the solution

kind Reg Maria

@MariaJoseeph-Wilhelmus0 yes but her calling Airbnb has no point at all, she might as well called the local grocery shop and told them that she would pay. She should have altered the reservation at that moment. If she claims she can't (and in that case she would be lying) then you have the option to alter the reservation too, and she would be able to pay you at that exact moment. Did you file a clam through the resolution center?