Paying for listing- Problems

Alan40
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

Paying for listing- Problems

On Friday, I booked a stay in Columbia, SC with an Airbnb host. The total was $187. For some reason, the host was not seeing the full amount reflected on their end. I noticed when I checked my online banking that the money was pulled from my account on Friday. Oddly enough, I see no history of that transaction in my online banking when I checked this morning. Can anyone advise on payments being reversed for any reason, and what I should do?

4 Replies 4
Roger17
Level 10
Thomaston, GA

Hello Alan - it seems something strange has happened here.  Try calling Airbnb at the following numbers:  415 800 5959 or toll free 855 424 7262    Best regards, Roger

Manolo10
Level 1
Antigua Guatemala, GT

Hello Roger, I see that you are familiar with diferente details on Airbnb, I start to having problems with Airbnb transactions. I have 2 guest all ready and they suppose to send the money but is being 7 days passing from the pay day and nothing happiness, is from 2 guest already and they don't send the money. It say is in my future transactions but that time was a week ago. Can you help me with that please?

tha

@Manolo10  - you will need to Contact Airbnb directly.  This is just a public forum with hosts who try to help each other out.

Thanks Cnthia, I try on twetter and phones calls but din´t have any answered from them! I will trying Cheers and have a nice weekend.