Payment For My Reservation Change

Christoffer1
Level 2
Netherlands

Payment For My Reservation Change

I've extended my reservation and my host already accept it, but I couldn't find any payment button or so. How can I pay the remaining price that I have't paid yet?

3 Replies 3
Christina62
Level 2
Asheville, NC

I believe when you requested the extension it should have required you to click "accept" to the new price, which means the charge to the card you used was adjusted when the host also accepted. I'd wait a day or so to be sure the charge appears on your card. C

Ahh, I just got the acceptance from my host but I didn't get any "accept" button. I'll try to wait for a day to see if there's something change. Thank you! 😄

Christine1
Level 10
Glenbrook, Australia

@Christoffer1

Hi Christoffer, This situation is simpler tah you think and as payments are pending and we all have accounts, the first 24 hours passed or once a stay is completed,  if funds must be further paid or returned that will all happen automatically through our designated accounts. 

Here is some of what AirBnb have to say about reservation changes and then payments associated with these changes.

Can I change a reservation as a guest?

If you need to make a change to a confirmed reservation, you can submit a change request to your host.

Change your reservation
  1. Go to Your Trips on airbnb.com.
  2. Next to the reservation you want to change, click Change or Cancel.
  3. Choose Change Reservation.
  4. Change the dates of your stay or the number of guests.
  5. Click Submit Alteration.
  6. If the host accepts your request, your reservation will be updated and you’ll be charged or refunded if necessary. If the request is declined or you don’t receive a response, your reservation will stay the same.

There are a couple of other things to know about submitting change requests:

• If the dates of your reservation have already passed, you can’t make any changes.
  • If you want to change the details of your requested changes, you’ll have to repeat the steps above and remove your request, and then submit a new one.
  • If the host altered their pricing before you requested the change, your new reservation will reflect this pricing.
Suggested actions