Payout Issue

Martin301
Level 3
Indonesia

Payout Issue

Hello Everyone,

My name is Martin. I have a payout issue. My past guest cancelled the reservation with me because she said she unable to fly to Bali on those dates (8 July to 15 July) she didn't know the request was an actuall booking and ask me to fully refund. I was fully refund to her. But i received about payout email on 17 July that my payout ( another my 2 reservations with other guests) was cut off for her around 4,5 mill idr. Shocking me. As she never paid to me and never stayed with me but i have to pay her??? I contacted Airbnb help by phone and email 3 days ago but never get me the answer. Please help me.

Regards,

Martin 

2 Replies 2
Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

@Martin301

Never, ever cancel for a guest. Looks like you didn't read the website info on host cancellation.

Host penalties are too high, incl. paying a fine to Airbnb and having those days blocked off for further booking.

Hopefully all of your communication with her is on your booking message page as proof.

Best call Airbnb and explain the situation:

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide-UPDATED/m-p/413245

Good luck getting this sorted out.

Hi thanks for your reply. But the point is i never cancelled the guest. She cancelled her trip. I absolutely know the info for cancellation. I called the airbnb again this morning but they have no idea. They will forward to other person. 

Ussually, the payout will be balance for example A paid to me and i paid back to A. My transaction history will equal. But for this case i did not received payment from her but my next payout already cut off by airbnb. Hope you understand my situations