Payout

Answered!

Payout

Hello, my payout method in process for 9 days now. Is there is any problem ? 

1 Best Answer
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Rybakova0,

If your payout method still doesn't have status "Ready" you should conact Airbnb customer support.

People here can help only with advice from their own experience, they don't have access to personal settings or accounts.

Log in and click on "Help" and then type "contact airbnb" in the "Ask a question ..." box. Then click on the "I want to contact Airbnb" link.
Then click on the "Contact page" link near the end of the page.

You can also type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box on these forum pages where you posted your question. Scroll down a little in the list of suggestions that appears and click on the "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide[UPDATED]" one. That lists phone numbers and ways to contact them via Twitter or Facebook.

Steve.

View Best Answer in original post

11 Replies 11
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Rybakova0,

If your payout method still doesn't have status "Ready" you should conact Airbnb customer support.

People here can help only with advice from their own experience, they don't have access to personal settings or accounts.

Log in and click on "Help" and then type "contact airbnb" in the "Ask a question ..." box. Then click on the "I want to contact Airbnb" link.
Then click on the "Contact page" link near the end of the page.

You can also type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box on these forum pages where you posted your question. Scroll down a little in the list of suggestions that appears and click on the "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide[UPDATED]" one. That lists phone numbers and ways to contact them via Twitter or Facebook.

Steve.

Ivona11
Level 1
Bosnia and Herzegovina

I have never got the payout for the guests I had on ( you can check) 18th of the last month June

I had to block all of the bookings 

I have written at least 10 mess to the costumer service and to every service but NEVER GOT AN ANSWER NEITHER THE PAYMENT althou everything about the payout method has been checked by ARNB service

HELP

I KEEP BLOCKED THE ACCOMODATION

I WILL INSIST ON IT

I IS A SHAME

THE AMOUNT WAS 13,87 € NEVERTHELESS IT IS A MATTER OF THE PRINCIPAL 

HOW CAN I ALOWED SOMEONE ELSE USE THE ACCOMODATION AFTER BEEING TREATED LIKE THIS

Yes, IT IS DISGUSTING.!!!!!!!!!

I am in the same situation.  I have not been paid since a July 9 booking.  They owe me almost $2,000 for four bookings.

I have also contacted them numerous times.  No satisfaction.  They say it is because of SECURITY!  Aa while back they sent out emails to say the wanted updated to bank accounts if the info had been changed.  If nothing had changed they said to do nothing. My bank info had not been changed.  It remains the same. So I did nothing.

Then they sent out another email (which I did not even get) saying unless they received update info by Aug. 1 payments would be with held.  Well, my payments have all been with held since July 9.  that  is not aug. 1st.  .!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I AM FURI0US WITH THEM

I have even emailed BRIAN CHESKY the owner, but have had not a word of reply.

Nobody here helps.  waste of time.  you have to keep hounding them ad infinitum.

Mae19
Level 1
Kuta, Indonesia

hello...I still not get my payout since from june, and didn't get payment about booking of my guest from 12th july 2018 with code book HM44MXAQ2KX about 4751703.11 IDR.

but the problem is, my paypal is ready

why i didn't get any payout from Airbnb?

can you help me??

thanks alot

@Mae19  From looking at your listings I think you are a new host. If so, AirBnB usually holds the first payments for 30 days. After that it released the day after check in.

I had a new guest on my new listing check in on the 21st of Dec 2018 and he checked out on the 31st of Dec 2018. My payment status was ready by the 24th but until now no has payment been received in my PayPal account. Could it be because I'm a new host and it's my first listing? 

Mae19
Level 1
Kuta, Indonesia

Hi lelita

yes i just join on this site on August last year.

Rima22
Level 1
Amman, Jordan

Hello my payout delayed it must be received by yesterday 1st of January may I know that reasons the tenant will move today and I didn’t received any thing 

Simmone0
Level 2
Dinner Plain, AU

I have not been paid since December 01 2018. I am owed for 10 bookings. I have been fobbed off. How did you get this resolved

Hi,

I haven't got paid out for 6 days after check out now. Are there any issues on payment?