What Hosts are saying

I've been using the new Airbnb calendar look for the last weeks/months and I like it, but can not find old price tips for each day any more.I did not use these tips to set up my prices because they were always very low (as many people noted) but instead I... Latest reply by Roger20
    i have two accounts, airbnb suggests to cancel one of them. Well one of them i cant access because i forgot the username. how can i resolve this as soon as possible Latest reply by Marzena4
    We look after 20 holiday houses and I would like to add a senior office staff member into admin as a co host for all the properties we manage. Can I do this in one action or do I need to go into each property and add the co host per property? Latest reply by Eloise10
    i do NOT want my property listed!!!!!!!!!!i checked my calendar on nov-13=its said unlisted!on nov-14 i got a reservation which i immediately cancelled and sent airbnb an email stateing i was fully booked for the next 4 months due to long-term tenants!the... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi I am renting my appartment in one contrey and have the bankacount in another contrey.How can i do this Latest reply by Jeff158
    airbnb.com-property.space/booking/listing/4d4a33/?rent=1507980956?s=eRGFZrin [link removed for safety reasons] This link is a scam link or not? Thank you **[Move to make a new topic–title updated] Latest reply by Lizzie
    I have listed a property online.. I see a message with a tip to better my likelihood of getting a booking. E.g.. Space. When i click on ADD and type matter it will just not save. Giving me a error which says- INVALID PAYOUT SETUP FOR INDIA LISTING-INVALI... Latest reply by Emiel1