What Hosts are saying

There is another bug I found.On my cell phone. I saw The person's pics are same on Jan 17 & Jan 20, on my PC, I saw two different pics. Booked by two groups, but pics show same on APP, no bug on PC. Latest reply by Hans83
    A man made a reservation for his father-in-law, but put the reservation in his own name. He now wants to change the name on the reservation to that of his father-in-law. The father-in-law lost his home in the No. California fires and is working with his... Latest reply by Clare0
    I have a reservation where the price is different to what I have at my end. Their price is lower. I have made an alteration to the price and trying to get this amended however the informaiton that he has at his end doesn't align to the information that I ... Latest reply by Bridget50
    Hi, wonder if anyone can help me?! I have 3 reviews completed by guests but when you look at my listing it says it has 2 reviews. When you click on it to read them 3 show up. So why is it only saying there is 2? Also i still have no stars showing? I ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi there, How do I book long term rentals?I ran across an apartment offer online (not Airbnb) and once contacting the owner he adviced that he had a contract with Airbnd to administrate the apartment in his absence. When getting closer to the final steps,... Latest reply by Marzena4
    Is there a way to change certain weeks (school vacations) to 7 night min rental only and keep the rest of the bookings to two day rentals? Latest reply by Marzena4