What Hosts are saying

Hi, I have set discounts for weekly and monthly bookings which are appoied automaticaly but I don't want them applied to bookings which include a special period, for example, Carnival or New Year's Eve period. Today if a guest wants to book let's say for ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I have looked on the forum and can't find the answer hi, I had to divert guests to a colleague's property at the last minute (on the actual day) because our electricity was cut off in error. The guest is now going to pay the other host directly, not throu... Latest reply by Linda108
    I have guests that just wanted to book my place, my rate is $100 per night plus a fixed cleaning fee of $50. They tried booking my house for 1 night and the price shown was $196..then they logged in from a different account and price shown was $180..Now t... Latest reply by Jonatan0
    Dear Sir/Madam I am a host from Flic-en-Flac in Mauritius [personal information hidden for safety reasons] I noticed that I did not receive any booking from Airbnb this year. Grateful if you could help to improve on this. B.Rgds Latest reply by Jeff158
    I am not able to enter my payout preference aka bank details. I’ve been trying for 3 days now and all air bnb keep telling me is “it’s a technical issue”. I don’t believe that everyone around the world is having issues with this. Is anyone else having the...
    We have set our minimum stay to two nights and maximum 5 nights. However, over holiday periods eg. Easter Holidays, I would like to change the minimum stay to 4 nights. So leaving the minimum mostly 2 nights, but have the option to change some occasion... Latest reply by Marzena4
    Hi I had a payment pending reservation on my room then someone booked the house on auto booking Is there any way to cancel pending payment booking Latest reply by David1591