Pending Verification

Pending Verification

I am a new host. I hosted my first family last weekend and everything went well. 

I have another lady that wants to rent next weekend. 

She made a reservation, but it expired while she was getting her plans together with the other people in her party. 

I did not pre-approve her because she was only asking questions, not actually making the reservation. 

Now she says that she has made the reservation and that the money was taken out of her paypal account. 

On my Airbnb site, it says that I can't pre-approve this reservation because the dates are not clear on my calendar. 

When I look on my calendar, the dates that the lady wants to stay have a black space going through them and it says, "Verification Pending." I can't do anything to change that or open it to get more information, and the lady does not have a confirmed reservation. 

What can I do?  How long does it take to get this verification??  Any info would be great. Thanks for your help. 

1 Reply 1
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@David1068

sounds like your guest has made a booking and paid but has not completed all verification required. The booking is usually held for 24 hours to enable the guest to complete it - if they don't then the booking will be cancelled.