What Hosts are saying

We were wondering what the percentage next to "Review rate" means in our stats. We have almost perfect numbers with this exception. https://www.dropbox.com/s/1gwjtxqwbwu53dg/Screen%20Shot%202016-12-08%20at%203.55.33%20PM.png?dl=0 Thanks! Latest reply by Crispin13
    I am an Airbnb host in Forest Hill and recently started having a local cleaner handle the changeovers for me. Her name is Tracie and she has been doing a great job. She has experience with end of tenancy cleaning and is now expanding to do Airbnb changeov...
    I had a middle aged couple that were brand new to Airbnb request to change their reservation while that were already here. Basically to end it 2 days early. Requested after check out time and never mentioned anything when I talking to them face to face th... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I've been getting 5-10 reservations a month from Airbnb & suddenly I've had not a single enquiry for over 2 months. I've changed nothing, can still see my listing, have vacancy with a minimum 1 night stay but not a single enquiry. What on earth is going o... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have sold my short term rentals and the new buyer wants to continue on with my business. I have attained super host status and the new buyer would want to continue with that. It is a simple process through VRBO - bank details get changed, email and tel ... Latest reply by Sarah977