What Hosts are saying

I just received an inquiry from a guest with 0 review. Was wondering if this one is legit or scam. Please find the message as below: "Hello My dear host!!! I`m very happy because i find your amazing place. My name is Leah i`m from Italy Forli Cesena i ha... Latest reply by Elke131
    I bought a new house and still getting address problem and always getting lower rates on that and my guests are also suffering a lot. There are two address with the same street name and number and when my guests fill the address it never took them to my h... Latest reply by Andrea-and-Francis0
    I know this sounds contra the airbnb spirit but , well first of all I really hate the review system and find many imbalances in it... especially towards the hosts. Mind you I'm a bit of a Montessori type anyway and don't like grade systems... anyway... I'... Latest reply by Viktoria56
    Hi everyone, This is Eeyhum, I just wanted to ask if anyone here experience a guest who wants to reduce the stay after he/she checked in? I have a small studio unit 18.41 sqm in size, I clearly mentioned it in my listing description and posted an actual p... Latest reply by Eeyhum0
    Hi everyone. I am a new host and I need some help. I have 2 booking that from local guests, I didn’t know that’s it’s more high risks of people partying from local before excepting their requested. One check out today and it was totally big mess, they bro... Latest reply by Linh124
    My last reservation guest get a precognition 52 e no matter my announced price of the apartment was 58 e and the smart pricing was switched off Latest reply by Gligor0
    Just a note to everyone to be cautious and check your bookings with linked calendars - I recently had a "tentative" booking through HomeAway, which did not come to fruition, however my AirBNB calendar had blocked the entire week even after the start date ... Latest reply by Andrea-and-Francis0