Pricing Error

Pricing Error

Hello,

I received a booking request today that stated a lower price than what is being advertised for the listing.

All extra service charges were taken into account yet the quote received showed a lower nightly rate than what is advertised?

Why is this happening?

19 Replies 19
Drew11
Level 1
Spokane, WA

I'm having basically the same problem with people booking for prices radically different from what I've set as well.

WOW  I hope airbnb is paying attention to this thread.  This seems to be a problem all over the world!!  So far...  my accidental and expreimental actions have, at least temporarily, solved my problem.  First of all...  I used my lap top not the cell phone app. 

This has been my experience for solving the same problem:  First I made certain "auto pricing" was turned off.  I went to my calendar. At first I had trouble highlighting a block of days so I went day by day.  I highlighted that day on the calendar,  used the drop down menu in the upper right corner,  set my price, scrolled down.  The "save" option was mostly covered by an advertising bar across the bottom but I could see the edges of it.  I clicked on "save" and it saved my pricing.

I am curious if we all get the same process and airbnb pages even if we are in different countries. 

Just an FYI,  my daughter was having the same problem.  It almost never happens that I would be the one coaching her on a technical issue!!  However, she was using her smart phone and I was using my lap top.  It was much easier to figure all this out on the lap top.  Once she worked on her lap top she had a much easier time.

John313
Level 1
Paradise, Canada

I have recieve a payment that was less than that shown for the rental.  It should have been $255 yet I was sent $193 only

Kristopher17
Level 1
Nairobi, Kenya

This is happening to me. How does one resolve this 

Tracy723
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Anyone still having the special offer glitch? I’ve got several booking that were affected. Airbnb keeps coming back to me with different lies, first that I gave the special offer, then that my prices were in different currency and there was a double conversion, then that it’s my usual price, I keep sending screenshots proving them wrong. It’s almost half of our usual rate. I’m stunned that this issue hasn’t been solved yet and that they won’t admit it!