Pricing

Karen217
Level 2
United Kingdom

Pricing

I am a new host and have three single bedrooms available to let at £35 night for each bedroom. My listing is showing all 3 single rooms are available for £35 which is not correct. I have already had to cancel a reservation made for 3 guests for £35 only for all three rooms. How do I indicate on the site that each room is priced separately and not as a job lot if you get my meaning?????

6 Replies 6
Geneviève9
Level 8
Montreal, Canada

Hi @Karen217,

In my opinion the only option for you to deal with this is to make 3 listings, one for each of the rooms you have for rent. 

I just checked your listing and what you just explained really doesn't transpire in it - if I was looking at it to rent, I would think I am renting an entire house with 3 single rooms.  Important thing, you have to select "private room" and not "entire place" if you are going to live in the premices while your guests are present.  Make the situation crystal clear in your listing.

Also, if I may, I would suggest trying to avoid cancelling rentals at all costs, especially 2 days before arrival, it looks quite bad for you and people will have serious trust issues with your listing from the get-go after seeing this.  Host cancelling on guests is one of the most damaging things you can do for your listing, just so you know.

Much appreciated. Thank-you for your help.

Karen in England.

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Geneviève9 is correct.  If you want to rent the rooms separately, then you need to set up the listing for each room.  You can mention in your listings that larger groups can rent multiple rooms as long as the calendar show availability.  Check the Help Center for how to set up multiple listings.

Karen

David126
Level 10
Como, CO

Snooze your listing now until you have things sorted and know what you are doing.

David

Karen