What Hosts are saying

I have problems with my payout . It has a message "payout problem"; pending; error... Noone knows how to solv in the Airbnb support!! My bank account is in Brazil so I don't know why they didn't accepted it. They sad to me to talk to some Pionneer but the... Latest reply by Isabela65
    Hi every oneI’m a new host. Our basement is an airbnb. There are 3 private rooms and a shared bathroom. I clean the entire place prior to the guests arrival and I charge a minimal 15$ cleaning fee. When guests take a shower some of them leave the bathroom... Latest reply by Alicia563
    Hi All, Attaching an email from Airbnb. Which destroyed me. And when i called 9-10 times then they told me the guest's name who made some complaint which i still don't know.But for now my Account is suspended and all my future reservations were cancelled.... Latest reply by Nayem0
    I completed the process but got the following message: "Since the dates on your calendar are unavailable, your listing isn’t showing up in search results. Visit your calendar and unblock days you can host." I checked it out and I have 19 available days on... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi everyone, I am having a problem with Airbnb and HomeAway sync.It's always worked out but now it shows me this on HomeAway: "Airbnb has not been able to sync for more than 72 hours. The URL may have changed or the service may be down." Can anyone help? ... Latest reply by Jon-and-Amy0
    I’m an Airbnb host since 2014, currently managing 12 properties listed EXCLUSIVELY on the Airbnb platform, and proud to have hosted more than 2000 guests in those listings. Unfortunately, since 3 days now, one of my listings has suddenly become unlisted, ... Latest reply by Nick
    Hey guys - a guest of mine last weekend stained one of the permanent carpets in my common area. It's a beige rug and the stain looks like red wine, so it's pretty obvious. Before I charge them for a cleaning fee, is there anything I can do to attempt to r... Latest reply by Mark3417