What Hosts are saying

Hello is it possible to set discount only for 2-3 too? Kind regardsteele Latest reply by Steve779
    I'm excited to share my hosting experience At first I thought it's not possible at all to host my room out as my place was located far away from town. It's called Balik Pulau.My doubt is taken away right after my listing goes live. My listing started to h... Latest reply by Yus171
    I have a lot of information that I send my guest as an attachment to the dummy account or temporary guest email address. I have recently found out that the guests will not receive these emails to this account if they have not verified their email address ... Latest reply by Jack-and-Shelly0
    What do you do when a confirmed guest shows up with a large dog ? My add states no pets. Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi all, I am relatively new to hosting but have now welcomed around 20 guests and all have given me a 5* review with 100% of guests submitting reviews. However, AirBnB are reporting that only 21% of guests have posted reviews which would mean that I don'... Latest reply by Sarah977