What Hosts are saying

Hey guys, I started my very first listing but it's still in progress.I was giving it a try to see how it would look like.I have yet to shoot photos and finalize the descriptions. My questions are: 1. Once you started a listing, is it already showing in th... Latest reply by Susan3840
    Please can someone help me... I am trying to login to my account as a host... the password won’t work so I press reset but every time they send a link it says the link is already used. I have tried help it but they are only interested in guests and I can... Latest reply by Richard2028
    My guests are asking me how to leave reviews on experiences I've hosted for them. I've gone through almost everything I could think with them, and cannot find anything. They also have not received an email. Latest reply by Sean998
    Something strange is happening with my current guest...Last week, I received a booking request from someone seeking to stay ASAP for a month. He said he's in between places and searching for a permanent place. However, when I asked him to delay 2 days, he... Latest reply by Vito257
    We have a large pool cabana 3 doors from Legoland, Florida that we rent on Airbnb and are looking to rent a place near Franklin/ Cashiers/ Highlands, NC area the last week of October. Is anyone on here interested in a swap (doesn’t have to be those dates... Latest reply by Angelica343
    In the past couple of weeks, on two occasions, a new to AirBnb guest has requested to book, but had not uploaded the required verifications. While waiting for them to complete this upload of documents etc. my dates remain blocked. From my end, I do not ha... Latest reply by Suzanne718
    HiI'm a new host, we are renting the ground floor of our house. I'm concerned about the level of cover on Host Guarantee - it seems to cover public liability and damage but not theft. Also airbnb strongly encourage people to take out their own insurance a... Latest reply by Jami1668