Problem by getting paid

Barry20
Level 1
Vienna, Austria

Problem by getting paid

Hello,

I am using Airbnb as a host I already had 3 guest, I got the last payment from my latest guest who is leaving tomorrow but from the first 2 guests who they already left last week I just got 4€ instead of 93€, where is that problem ?

5 Replies 5

Hi Barry,

I too had a problem recently getting paid by Airbnb. It was 992 dollars Canadian(about 830 euros) the money was supposed to be sent to me and nothing has happened.

Paul0
Level 10
Brunswick, Australia

Seems odd, all bookings are usually paid about 24-36 hours after your Guests arrive. Also scrutinize the specific reservations as they have the fee / payments clearly outlined.

I'd suggest you raise a resolution with Airbnb. Refer to the links below.

Cheers,

Paul

---

If someone provides a useful response send with a thumbs up!

Useful Links to Check Out:

Co-Organiser of Melbourne's Finest... Hosts too! 🙂

Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Barry20 You have a couple of reservation cancellations.  The reduction in you payout is probably due to cancellation fees Airbnb imposes when a host cancels confirmed reservations.  You can read more here: 

www.airbnb.com/help/article/990

sorry but thats totally unacceptable, a year ago myflatmate used airbnb for once and it was totally positive we never canceled any reservations it was just for once and now i started to do that again !!! this is a robbery i wanna contact with someone who is responsibile from airbnb please !!!!!!!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Barry20,

Lovely to meet you. My name is Lizzie and I manage the English speaking Community Center here. 

As other hosts have mentioned here this does sound a little strange and there could be a number of different reasons for this, therefore I would recommend contacting Support directly so they can shine more of a light on to this. There is a useful Community Guide (created by a host here in the CC) which outlines a number of different ways to reach them. 

I hope you get this resolved and do let us know how you get on. 🙂

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.