Property Manager

Shane262
Level 2
San Jose, CA

Property Manager

Hi! Currently helping my boss set up his Airbnb, does anyone know where to find a property manager (a website or a listing maybe) or someone interested in doing so? Location is at San Jose, will be sharing more details to anyone interested. Thanks!

Seeing as we're both new to this, we're currently looking at managing it ourselves with the help of a few automations but if we can find anyone who can personally manage the property (and help us run through the basic Airbnb hosting experience) that would be great! 

8 Replies 8
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

There is probably a local host group for your area. I would suggest you join this and ask for recommendations.

Do make sure you take up references and have a contract in place to cover services offered and payment.

Do not let them set up the listing in their name or they will collect all the reviews and it makes it harder for you to change should you not be happy with their services.  @Shane262 

Already joined groups near my area and have been looking for prospect managers there. Thanks!

Sofia451
Level 2
Stockholm, Sweden

Hi @Shane262 that is really exciting for you and your colleague. Hosting a short-term rental property can be exciting and at times stressful too (especially if you are successful and attract a lot of guests). I love being in the short-term rental property management industry and really enjoy my work.  There are plenty of companies that offer property management services.  The usual fees vary between 15 and 35 percent.  Ensure you use a co-hosting company that lists your property on multiple platforms, and can ensure that they will communicate with guests within a few minutes of an inquiry being received.  Some messaging automation is fine (and needed) but you want a co-hosting company that will ensure your guests receive a personal response to their questions.  Co-hosting companies can do everything from organising and managing professional photography, creating your listing online, attracting guests, communication, and post stay cleaning and property maintenance.  Have a look at Swedbnb for an example of what a co-hosting company can provide. Enjoy the experience!  Best regards, Sofia

Thank you for this! I've checked the website and it more or less gave me an idea what co-hosting is like. 

Carmelle2
Level 2
Comox, Canada

Hello @Shane262 

I hope you have found the process so far to be easy. I have two listings of my own that I host and also manage other properties from a distance. If this is something you are interested in, let's connect and discuss what I can provide for you.

Cheers! 

This is great! Would like to know how I can contact you further so we can discuss. 

Chris11444
Level 2
Boise, ID

Hi @Shane262, if you are still looking for help managing properties I can definitely help out. We manage listings for hosts and can do everything so you just collect the money. 

Taylor48
Level 2
Dallas, TX

Hope I’m not too late to the post but definitely check out tenderhosting.com. I have a small management services company doing really well to expand in the area.