Property manager

Answered!

Property manager

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a property manager to look after my airbnb property in Los Angeles and Beverly Hills. 

Where should I start? How do you guys usually look for property managers? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! 

Thanks!

Lili

1 Best Answer
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Liliany0 

I think all the city groups have been removed, airbnb now promotes the local facebook pages.

Click "Discuss" at the top of this page and choose "Get local" and then browse groups.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I believe there is a LA host group. I would post there and ask your fellow hosts for recommendations @Liliany0 

Hi Helen,

Thank you for your recommendations, may I have the link to the LA host group please?

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Liliany0 

I think all the city groups have been removed, airbnb now promotes the local facebook pages.

Click "Discuss" at the top of this page and choose "Get local" and then browse groups.

Martin3230
Level 1
Westminster, CA

try calling ** ask for Casey. They have a company in SoCal that specialize in short term rental. 

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to share any personal /contact details publicly. You can message each other privately instead.