Push Sound Notifications

Erb-And-Shella0
Level 2
Manila, Philippines

Push Sound Notifications

Hello All.   Airbnb has been so good to me!   In the last 30 days, I had 90 bookings.   I added 5 yurts to the property.  

The problem is with my new phone, the Push Sound Notifications aren't coming making the Airbnb Sound.

I went from 100% response rate to 92%.   

1.  My new  phone is Android 8.0

2.  On the Airbnb App, the push notifications are active for both Reminders and Messages.

3.  The phone does show notifications on the screen, but the sound notifications are not there.

Reasoning of my response rate dropping off to 92%:  (different issue as above)

With all the volume of messages, the messages get pushed so far down that I don't catch them on the app.

The PC version will tell me I have unread ones.  But I don't get to the PC everyday.

32 Replies 32

Hi all!

I have the same problem and I have i phone 10. How could this work for me? Any suggestions?

Best,

Elena

Bree121
Level 1
New South Wales, Australia

Me too!! Any answers?

Duncan41
Level 3
KI, Germany

I use the homematic smarthome system. Therefore I have the HmIP-MP3P

for any kind of messages in or at the house. Also I can pass throw to my mobil, if I am not home.

I also control the radiators with homematic (ip) and shortly the guest will be able to checkout with a press on a button, wich turnes of the heating and leaves me a message "checked out". Each room has got its own sign or color so it doesent even have to noise me in the morning, when guests check out early.

I dont know if Homematic IP is just sold in germany, but itll function everywhere.

Wee Flat