Question About Payment

Camri0
Level 1
Clemson, SC

Question About Payment

Hi everyone! I just booked my first Airbnb. On the app, it says I was successfully charged the down payment, but nothing has been taken out of my bank account. It has been around 36 hours since I got the notification that I was charged. Does anyone know when the money will actually be taken out of my bank account? I just don't want to accidentally spend more money then get a random fee out of nowhere and overdraft my account. Thanks!

3 Replies 3
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Camri0 

Thanks for contributing here on the Airbnb CC! I wonder, have you tried to contact our Customer Support team with your concerns? You can find the best way to contact them here: Contact Airbnb. 

I look forward to hearing how you get on!

Thanks,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Emerita0
Level 2
San Nicolas, Aruba

My question to the community is about payment. I have a booking but the gust obviously doesn't know how to book / pay. And she is asking me for advice. I have never booked my self with airbnb but I can imagine that it is straight forward. Just fill out your contact info and you credit card and account number right? Please advice. She might lose her booking because of this. It is obviousshe has nev er  done this before, paying for her room that is.

Please advice. What do I tell her? And thanks in advance.

Emerita0
Level 2
San Nicolas, Aruba

My question to the community is about payment. I have a booking but the guest obviously doesn't know how to book / pay.  She lives in Holland  and they are charging her in Euros. I gave her a discount  in dollars and she is trying to put that amount in,  but it doesn't go. How does that work? Doesn't airbnb do that?  Take caer of the discount?

Please advice. What do I tell her? And thanks in advance.