Receving payment

Kathy146
Level 1
Ironbank, Australia

Receving payment

Hi, we are new to Airbnb and have been given notifications that payments have been made to us via Paypal and should have been available to us several days ago, but they have not shown up in our account. I can't find a way of querying this through Airbnb (I have asked Paypal to check everything is OK from their end and am waiting for them to get back to me, but I doubt they can be of any assistance). 

Any suggestions?

Kathy 

2 Replies 2
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Kathy146

First of all check that you have entered your correct PayPal payment detail on your profile - a fair few hosts make an error doing so and  don;t receive payments.

If that is all correct, then easiest way to contact AirBnB is via Twitter - search for AirBnBhelp.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Kathy146,

Lovely to meet you. 

In addition to what @Gerry-And-Rashid0 said, it can sometime take a few days longer than expected to process based on if it falls on a weekend or bank holidays, I am sure it will arrive with you soon. How long has it been since your guests arrived?

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.