Refunding

Answered!
Paulina104
Level 1
Rijeka, Croatia

Refunding

Hello everyone ,

I would like to ask in what to do if you accedentaly canceled the booking ?

I was in the middle of despuit and during it I realised i canceled .

The lady was kind enough to book me again and she helped me a lot but she told me she cant refund me in full ( I payed again and after I accedentaly canceled It said am gonna get a 50% refund ).

So my question is could I ask her to send me all of it cus I think I overpayed it logically .

I dont want it to seem that am wanting money but am a student and really need that back .

Thanks in advance 

1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands
3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Paulina104
Level 1
Rijeka, Croatia

Thank you for response.

And another question .

So I get the automatic refund of 50% when i canceled and If a host agrees they give me back another amount of money is that correct?

Thank You in advance 

P

Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Paulina104   I don't have a direct number for Croatia, so it's best to use Twitter and direct message them at AirbnbHelp. Any host that you rebook with after an accidental cancellation that does not refund the first 50% she got is not a host I would recommend staying with. Nothing, but a red flag warning come to my mind. Cancel it all penalty free through AirBnB and find another place. State that she is keeping the first reservation at 50% and charging the full new reservation at 100% it is unethical and totally unprofessional, not to mention just plain wrong.