What Hosts are saying

I have an older business email in my profile. I can't change it because I'm heading on a business trip on Monday, but have a different email. How can I resolve this challenge. I want to assure that it is listed as a business trip to get reimbursed by m...
    I recieved an inquiry from someone who wanted to book almost 4 weeks for his mother.I replied third party bookings are not allowed (except when made by validated business accounts) and therefore i can not accept such a reservation.After some discussion it... Latest reply by Moira21
    On the payout email you used to give a breakdown of who the guests were and amount paid. Now we have to log in and drill down to find out who the pay was for. More work for us!The last month or two you have been making some really stupid changes to your a... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I am trying to block dates on the calendar & I select the dates but the keys available or blocked do not appear can anybody help me Latest reply by Elizabeth1361
    I am hoping someone can help me! I host my parents house for them I did download app to all our phones, my mother who really knows nothing about technology thought it would be a good idea to check out the app and hit a button now I’m receiving emails say... Latest reply by McKenzie16