What Hosts are saying

These are two listings that are as apples to apples as possible. Both are in the same house, both have the same pricing, square footage, amenities, and Super Host status and have performed within hundreds of dollars to each other on gross earnings for ove... Latest reply by Heather133
    • F8271D7D-9143-4FA7-AE06-E7D069A6E7ED.jpeg
    Hello, we are a company (Ltd) who has listings at Airbnb. We are charged 3%+VAT but we should be charged only 3% since there is reverse charged VAT status between 2 European companies. What should we do to change this? Latest reply by Jeff158
    Does anyone have any good recommendations for a tax advisor in Berlin who has worked with Airbnb hosts? Thanks!
    A guest who checked out yesterday left the bedlinen with lost of red wine stains.e I want compensation. Is there still an European # one can call. Latest reply by Christina94
    Hello all. I have a strict cancellation policy and recently had a guest cancel. AirBnB gave them a partial refund and the guest is requesting the rest be refunded by me. My question is. I haven’t actually received payment and won’t until July. Should I is... Latest reply by Linda108
    Is anyone else experiencing a glitch in the message portion of the website? Ever since they updated the website I can not answer or see any messages on a desktop. I use the app but it is much easier to work on a laptop. Anyone else experiencing this or kn... Latest reply by Danni23
    My listing is paused and they said I could un-pause on the 13th how do I do this? Latest reply by Emiel1