Refunds for guests' mistakes

Refunds for guests' mistakes

Dear associates

My guest had forgotten number with me. That's no reason to ask for a refund. I've already answered that as a guest you will ID when you send a payment to download the document. Please do not allow refunds for mistakes guest. I'm asking you a solution to this problem.
thank you for your cooperation

sincerely Duska
Dear colleagues

3 Replies 3
Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Duska1,

I'm not sure I quite understand your question. Your guest has requested a refund? It would be great if you could give us some more information about this so we can try and help you!

Just to let you know, I have moved your post here to a new thread so that it doesn't get lost in another discussion and it is easier to find. I have also given it a title, please let me know if you want to change it!

In case you're not sure how to start a new thread - this CC Tutorial gives a step by step guide to starting a conversation in the Community Centre.

Happy Hosting!

Kirstie

Hi Kirstie,

Please my previous letter should go to Bruna. Please tell me how to pass it or you proceed Bruna associates

Best regards Duska

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

HI @Duska1,

Was Bruna your guest? If so you need to message them directly via your Airbnb inbox. You should be able to click on your previous conversation with that person and send a message. This is a public forum so it's very unlikely to reach them here.

I hope you are able to contact them

Kirstie