Remote hosting

Tamara400
Level 1
Brantford, Canada

Remote hosting

Hello,

Does Airbnb offer a property management service for remote hosts? I am considering purchasing a property that is over 2 hours away from me and was hoping that a service exists where someone who is close to the property could handle the maintenance and cleaning and take a percentage of the nightly rate as their fee. Is this service available?

Thanks.

2 Replies 2
Cheryl389
Level 7
Keyport, NJ

I recommend looking for third party services in your target area. There are some by me that offer cleaning plus management in exchange for a percentage of your profits and/or a flat fee. I haven't used one personally, but I can see how that would make sense. I do not believe that Airbnb has one.

Asaawe0
Level 2
Dallas, TX

Although Airbnb does not offer property management services, we are launching a platform that will give hosts the ability to manage their rentals remotely. 

Our platform has providers like housekeepers, handymen, emergency maintenance personnel, and errand runners which hosts can easily request on the go.

If you have property in the Dallas Fort Worth area, feel free to sign up for our Jan 2022 launch. If not, let us know where your properties are located and what you would need in a remote tool.