What Hosts are saying

I look after one particular property which i place on AirBNB and this landlord requires 50% payment to be sured in advance BEFORE the clients arrive. Is this possible? His concerns are high season bookings and the cancellation by the client and he looses ... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    I hosted my first airbnb guests from 27th December - 4th January. My transaction history says I've been paid but I still haven't received anything in my paypal account. I've checked my details are correct. What do I need to do, or how do I contact the ... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    Hey there, Is there anything I can do to advertise my listings? Any website dedictated to that (since I don't have my own embedding won't work). I was wondering how I could do that and some key points for my listings might be that my country (Mauritius)... Latest reply by Lizzie
    Which payment method gives you the best rates and takes minimum comissions, as a host?another word, which one leaves me the maximum anount of money in my pocket...? Thanks Mike Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Dear Sirs,I have a reservation enquiry for 28 days for which I sent a pre-approval.My guest wants to book the room for 28 days but would like the option of leaving early if his circumstances change.I would like to accept the 28 day reservation and give my... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    My sincere idea is to be part of a community that helps out - and avoids harmfull competition if possible ! I will be hosting in Wiesbaden soon - my listing is not online yet. I'd love to hear about the Airbnb host experience in Wiesbaden - what type of v...