What Hosts are saying

How do I change daily rates to weekly rates on the reservation listing and How do I tell someone that i only accept weekly Saturday to Saturday rentals during prime time. Latest reply by Heidi4
    Hi, can anyone advise me on the following: I have rented out my house through Airbnb since June and it has all run smoothly. I have a new enquiry wanting to book for four nights next NYE (2017/2017). The dates are available and yet the system is not allo... Latest reply by Clare0
    As a host, what is the best way to promote my listing? I have been receiving very few inquiries from potentials guests. It looks like I have only had 11 views through the month of January this year. I am concerned since my response rate is based off of... Latest reply by Jonathan6
    Would anyone be interested in swapping an RV for one in Australia? Latest reply by Clare0
    Hi fellow hosts, I am new airbnb member started last Jan 4, 2016. Please let me know if airbnb was charging new host for hosts membership? Due, I received a call from my credit card bank confirming the authenticity of my purchase from amazon marketplace p... Latest reply by Clare0
    Hi everyone, thank you in advance for your replies. We have created a listing for our entire house but would also like to list rooms by themselves. My questions are, do I have to create independent listings from scratch? Is there a way to use our current ... Latest reply by Clare0