Samsung app for airbnb

Samsung app for airbnb

For those of us that are having hard time with our Samsung devices here is a temporary solution that I found and works for me. Using the Firefox browser on my phone, I googled (using Firefox): "Airbnb Login". Once selected, the Login in page came up I then added a page short cut to my phone. With that Login page I was able to access My Airbnb Account for everything I needed. I consider this a temporary solution. Airbnb needs to read their own community page and see that their is a serious  problem with their app and all samsung devices and resolve this issue for all that use Airbnb...Host and Guest. There is a definite problem.

2 Replies 2

Hi Jeffery214.

Thanks for the post and the information.

This issue is likely not Samsung specific.  I have 2 non-Samsung phones (Android) that exhibit the mobile Airbnb app login issue.

It sure would be great if someone from Airbnb would reply to one of these community posts and give us an update (or even acknowledge) the issue.  I sure hope the Devs are working on this - it's going to be a huge issue very soon!

Airbnb - can we get an update please!?!

They just updated it but still not working (that's two updates in less than a week and no fix)

The app while slow is still better than the web browser...and I can't attach pictures in aribnb messenger using the browser. 

Did you guys change your passwords and that's when the problem started?

At any rate I recommend you leave a 1 star review on the playstore mention the problem, email the developer about the problem, and call airbnb.  Hopefully group pressure works.