San Antonio Cleaners?

Manuel297
Level 2
San Antonio, TX

San Antonio Cleaners?

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a good cleaning company specialized in Airbnb's in San Antonio?

Thanks,

Manuel

76 Replies 76

Hey David. We have 2 airbnb apartments that need a cleaning service. We are not sure how to get in contact with you. 

Hi David, I'm a SuperHost and will be helping my mother setup an AirBNB in the near future. Please send me your contact info if you're still providing cleaning services

Thanks

HI Vance,

Are you still in need of a cleaning service? Kelli

Hi Vance,

If you're still in search of cleaning services in the San Antonio area, I have 4 yrs' experience in cleaning 5 star staycation properties and have availability.  I can provide references for my meticulous cleaning services.  Please inbox me or reach me at **.

Thanks!

Alissa

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Alissa,

please contact me. I am interested in learning about your services.

Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Adel16 @Dan300 @Gena9 and @Manuel297 There is a discussion going on for a meet up in San Antonio for hosts if any of you are interested. It would be a great way to exchange info like this with other hosts.  Airbnb-Meets-San-Antonio

Richard979
Level 1
San Antonio, TX

We've been hosting our Airbnb for several years now, but my wife has Parkinson's and cannot do the cleaning anymore. We need a cleaning service for Airbnb -- can anyone help? Recommend a service? Share your experiences with such services? If we can't find a way to get the studio apartment cleaned we'll have to shut it down. Really don't want to do that.

We have been using Maids Around Town. Their prices are reasonable and their service responsive.  At first some time will need to be spent outlining your expectations, but after that, it is worth it.  

Richard if you still need help I can help you my number is **

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hello Richard,

We have 2 air bnbs in San Antonio.  My sister cleans ours for us.  She is willing to clean other airbnbs.  She does a great job for us, all our reviews talk about how clean our place is.  You can contact her via email **

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

HI Richard,

Are you still in need of a cleaning service? Kelli

Guadalupe31
Level 2
San Antonio, TX

Manuel did you find help if not I can help you I am hosting a house but I have time to host another one

Leslie342
Level 1
San Antonio, TX

I can help with the cleaning of BNB’s in the surrounding areas. If you would like to contact me or would like references my number is **

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hey Lisa, Im interested in your service would like to know more. Such as references, pricing and flexibility. Thanks

DebPatty0
Level 2
San Antonio, TX

Hello, my name is Patty and I'm looking into cleaning Airbnb's I'm just starting my own cleaning services. I would like to be given an opportunity to be able to start cleaning a few Airbnb's. I will work on Sundays as well if anyone is interested in my services please contact me. I do provide my own supplies you wont be disappointed. You can contact me at *** I will then give you my phone number. 

Thank You

*[Email hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines]