What Hosts are saying

hello! I need some help asap. I tried to book a room for two, the host accepted us but the transaction fails every time and I can't understand what's the problem. it says *update you payment method. you have 4h left to do it* and *failed to process the pa... Latest reply by Zeljko7
    Hi, I tried to book a place and put in my credit card number but on the website it said that my credit card was declined so I tried a few times. However it kept getting declined so I put in another credit card. The second credit card went through but appa... Latest reply by Zeljko7
    Hey guys, how are you?I'd like to know how to proceed. A few days ago we went to Porto (a city in Portugal) and stayed at a very nice flat there for 3 days.We return back home and the host is now asking us almost 250€ in damages. Basically when we got the... Latest reply by Philippe683
    HI ALL, I am having real problems with mainly ladies HAIR COLOURI have expensive white 100% cotton pillow cases and I am geting really cross with the amount of colour that is all over them from bright pink to purple, I have had to bin 2 and spent many hou... Latest reply by Rous0
    Hello to all Airbnb community. We are a family from Kyiv, Ukraine. Airbnb partners since 2012, superhost from last year. Everything was great and we appreciate the Airbnb team for great job. But we have the feeling, something goes wrong. Our last reservat... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Yesterday I had a guest request to change her booking 1 night only in 5 days time to a date 3 weeks away. If she cancelled she would lose her money being 5 days from date of travel. Call me cynical but my bet is on her cancelling and getting her money ba... Latest reply by Fiona332
    Hello,I hosted 4 Dj's last night after the event organiser met me last night. He reported that the men would be in at 3am, they had ID and he assured me they would just come in quietly and go to bed. He asked me for a later checkout so we agreed on 11am a... Latest reply by Adele73