What Hosts are saying

I am quite new to airbnb and I have a listing for a flat. I also recently contacted a few people in various locations that I plan to travel to. I did not want to book yet, but only sent them a message! I then immediately recevied an invite to book thei... Latest reply by Irina222
    Hi I am Breny from New Zealand and a super host. I had a guest not stay but they didn't cancel. Should I pay some money back to them. They don't expect me too. It would be great to here from some one about what they would do.Cheers Breny Latest reply by Brenda318
    My trip starts in 6 days.If I cancel I'll loose 50% of my amount (1200€).How do I get my money if he is not canceling and not giving access to his apartment? I'm a long time user of airbnb but that scenario is totally new for me. Please help. Leon Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello All, I am new to Air bnb hosting. My question is, how does teh payment system work, i have two bookings, do i need to send them each an invoice or does Air bnb sort that out and the money goes into my account once the gguest stays? Many thanks Latest reply by Mitchell60