What Hosts are saying

I have a 5 Star Cleaning Service for Vacation homes, mansions, Penthouses. We can do anytime any place within Beverly Hills, Brentwood, West Hollywood, Malibu, Santa Monica, Los Angeles area. Please call 323-628-9526We use eco friendly safe products. We ...
    .....to the discussion forum, but it keeps asking me to correct highlighted spelling errors, but nothing is highlighted!
    Some great tips on how to make extra money from your Airbnb while also making the guest experience amazing. https://www.airbnbsmarthost.com/blog/13-smart-host-tips-to-make-extra-money-from-airbnb
    Hi I am new to air bnb. I wonder about the computation of my payout. I set my price at 1900/night less 30% for long stay. I wonder how airbnb come up with the pricing of 642/night for 28 days, it was too low. Anyone can help? Tnx Latest reply by Emiel1
    Background: April 5 about 11:00pm I got a charge for about $400 for a booking. The listing is clearly fake with cell phone photos of a screen, gibberish host name and listing name.Later at night I got another charge for a resolution center charge for abou... Latest reply by Emiel1