What Hosts are saying

We're new at hosting. Had a guest reserve 2 days b4 he was going to stay. Day of stay he texted that he was cancelling. A few hours later, he sent another message asking if he could still come. We replied that he could. Said it would be after 5pm. By 9pm... Latest reply by Cormac0
    Can anyone tell me what has happened to the multi-calendar?When I click on the link to view it a single calendar for one property appears not the multi-calendar for both my properties as it used to...... Latest reply by Deborah461
    >>Anyone who has made experiences with Airbnb in Austria? <<Hello travelers, your help is needed. In case you have stayed overnight in an Austrian Airbnb I would highly appreciate if you take 5 minutes of your time to fill out this questionnaire. Thank yo...
    Hello, I live in UK and I am trying to find a house for me, my partner and our dog. Someone replied to my email about a flat, but he told me that he is renting the flat through Air BnB. I didn't have knowledge about that until now so I am a little bit con... Latest reply by Jennifer178
    Need Help getting your AIRBNB going here in the Minnesota I can help. Real Estate PhotographyREAL ESTATE PHOTOGRAPHY We are focused on providing a quality service and great customer satisfaction and as a working real estate agent, I know quality pictures ...
    Should I pre-aprove a guest that wants 10 days with her husband and their two cats but the reason of their stay is to look for a place to live within my area and my question is this ! What if they don’t find a place to live in time ? What if they don’t wa... Latest reply by Ricardo85
    I've never had to resolve anything via AirBnb customer service so how it works exactly is completely new to me. It's by far THE worst I've ever experienced. Each time I call I get a call center, outside of the USA. I've tried a few times already and the ... Latest reply by Helen3
    We have a guest that has stayed with us close to 10 times. He seems a nice enough guy but he always leaves the room and bathroom a wreck (the toilet especially), and on top of that he marks us down on Value and Location. Is there a way we can block this... Latest reply by Cathie19
    Hi all -- According to the blog post (https://blog.atairbnb.com/check-in/?_ga=2.179616292.1816315231.1548989542-260588532.1456599600) According to the blog you can set up your home’s check-in instructions in five simple steps through the Air BnB app. H...
    HiI wondered if anyone can advise how to find co-host payouts on transaction history?Currently you can only see transaction history for properties run in a non co host capacity. The co host payments can be seen on my bank statement but it would be ideal ... Latest reply by Christine798