San Antonio Cleaners?

Manuel297
Level 2
San Antonio, TX

San Antonio Cleaners?

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a good cleaning company specialized in Airbnb's in San Antonio?

Thanks,

Manuel

76 Replies 76
Dan300
Level 2
San Antonio, TX

I’m looking for a cleaner myself.  My current cleaner isn’t doing a great job. 

If someone’s finds a company please let me know and I’d be happy to do the same. Thanks

dan

Hi Dan, not sure if you're still looking but I own a company that specializes in Airbnb cleanings. [Phone number hidden]

David I’m about to open an Airbnb downtown San Antonio can you send me more info about your cleaning fees please?

How can I reach your company

paulina

Hi Paulina, 

I am new to Airbnb, did you find a cleaning company and their fees?

HI Laura,

Are you still in need of a cleaning service? Kelli

Hi David, I may be interested in your services. Do you have a website or any other information I can look at?

HI Dan,

Are you still in need of a cleaning service?

Gena9
Level 2
Conroe, TX

We are needing a cleaner for June 1st....our cleaner agreed to clean after a guest checks out and another one arrives the same day, but now she says that she can NOT clean.  Any suggestions?

Hi! I'm an avid AirBnB user, not a host, but I own a company that specializes in AirBnB and make ready services. If you're still interested, please call or text me [Phone number hidden]

Hi David, 

I’m currently setting up a home as an AirBnB in San Antonio and would like to know the name and contact infor for your company. I’m an AirBnB user, soon to be host.

Thanks,

Teresa **

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi Paulina,

I am like you were several months ago. Setting up a home as an Airbnb and wonder if you found a cleaning company.

Let me  know.

Thanks!

Laura

Hello, my name is Patty and I'm starting my own cleaning services. Om looking into cleaning just Airbnb's . If your still looking I'm open. My email is ***

Thank you 

Patty 

*[Email hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

I need someone to get my airbnb ready.  Please contact me**

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi David,

Can you forward your contact info? I would like more info on your company.

Thanks

Hi, David. I am a new host for an air bnb and would greatly appreciate info about your company...details of the cleaning, quotes, availability.  Please.lt me know how I can get this info. Thank you!