San Antonio Cleaners?

Manuel297
Level 2
San Antonio, TX

San Antonio Cleaners?

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a good cleaning company specialized in Airbnb's in San Antonio?

Thanks,

Manuel

76 Replies 76
Adel16
Level 1
San Antonio, TX

Manuel, Have you found anyone that does house cleaning and specializes ub Airbnb's in San Antonio?

Hi Adel! I'm an avid AirBnB user, not a host, but I own a company that specializes in AirBnB and make ready services. If you're still interested, [Phone number hidden]

David,

I'm a Superhost and need cleaning services.

best,

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

I am not a cleaning service but I am taking survey on key points that host look for in an Airbnb cleaning service:

1.) Service fee the host is willing to pay?

2.) Service needed:  

a.) cleaning and trash disposal only or including:

b.) providing key access, and leaving  basic toiletries supplies, bottled water, coffee or tea supplies to the next occupants

3.) Number of cleaning Service likely needed per/month or per year?

Your input is greatly appreciated.  Thank you!

My name is Veronica and available to clean your airbnb home. Feel free to send me a message:  ** or feel free to call/text me:  **

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hey David! I just joined Airbnb and need a cleaning service. How can I contact you?

thanks, britain 

Hi Britain,

Are you in need of a cleaning service? Kelli

If you're in need of a housekeeper to clean your airbnb home, send me a message. I currently clean residential homes independently, have my own supplies and I can be availalbe during the timeframes allotted for the airbnb timeframe. 

Thank you, Veronica Trinidad

Hi Veronica. Can you list any references?

Hi David, we recently started an AirBnB downtown and need help with the cleanings especially on Sundays. Does your company work on Sundays and do laundry? Thank you, Heather 

Hello, I have my own cleaning business that I'm starting and I want to do nothing but Airbnbs, I will work on Sundays if I need to I have no problem with that. If you're interested you can email me at ***

Thank you

*[Email hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Please get in touch with me.  I have an airbnb downtown and just lost my cleaner today.  She just did not show.  I need help ASAP!  call or text ate three oh six six oh ate too oh six

Hello DebPatty,

Please contact me with references. I am interested in your services.

Hi Heather,

If you are in need of a cleaning company please send me an e-mail at kmcleaningresoures@gmail.com. Kelli