Search - only find my listing with many filters

Answered!
Jayne6
Level 2
Coffs Harbour, Australia

Search - only find my listing with many filters

Please help - i can only find my listing when many filters are used - WHY - we are about to have school holidays and AGAIN my property has disappeared from the search listing - ONCE AGAIN i will loose potential bookings 

WHY does the property disappear

1 Best Answer
Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

@Jayne6 with just Korora entered as the search term your listing was returned halfway down the second page. When just Coffs Harbour was entered I had to zoom in a bit on the map to have your listing returned, again page 2. Without zooming it is wreturned on page 3 as shown below:
coffs_harbour.jpg

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

@Jayne6 with just Korora entered as the search term your listing was returned halfway down the second page. When just Coffs Harbour was entered I had to zoom in a bit on the map to have your listing returned, again page 2. Without zooming it is wreturned on page 3 as shown below:
coffs_harbour.jpg

Jayne6
Level 2
Coffs Harbour, Australia

Thanks Victoria - i wonder why if you search Coffs Harbour ( which is the location best known in Australia) for our property 

Jayne6
Level 2
Coffs Harbour, Australia

Again thanks Victoria - i will log out and try again - 

Jayne6
Level 2
Coffs Harbour, Australia

Hi Victoria - i dont understand you are correct our Villa shows, however it is now a different number of places listed - however its a relief to be seen - we rely on Airbnb for a holiday letting 

Again thank you Victoria for responding