Stats, Number of views

Alina-and-Tom0
Level 2
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel

Stats, Number of views

Hello,

+ We are new hosts and looking for good ways to increas our number of views for our listing.

+ What is a good precentages of booking?

+ Beside Facebook, is there other ways to advertise your add ?

Thanks in advance,

Alina & Tom

3 Replies 3
Jack90
Level 6
Queensland, AU

Hi Alina and Tom,

A good way to increase your bookings and view count is to simply make sure you price your listing competitive, upload great but accurate photos and make sure guests have a good stay (clean the place, make sure you attain stronng reviews, fulfill all the bookings you take). This will naturally bump you up in search rankings and consequently net you more bookings.

As for how many views and bookings you should get, it really varies according to where you're hosting from, season and the number of guests you accommodate. Just for measure, I host a large holiday home in Gold Coast, Australia, and average around 1000 views a month and get around a 1% booking rate. 

Advertising is quite difficult, and to be honest, doesn't help too much as most people who click on it aren't really going to book. Best way is to focus on improving your listing and the attractiveness of it on Airbnb itself!

Good luck 🙂

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks @Jack90! This is very helpful. 

Happy hosting @Alina-and-Tom0!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Ria16
Level 10
Northland, New Zealand

Hi there Alina and Tom

New here also.

Because I have read so much about contacting Air BnB via Twitter. I opened an account under my listing name. I have also started 'Tweeting' various tourism companies and attractions in my area. This then gets tweeted by others. Not sure if it will do really do anything but it seems to be a way of free advertising. I don't really 'get' Twitter 🙂 so this is purely an experiment. Will let you know.KiaOra