What Hosts are saying

I have reported my guests to airbnb who has been a nuisance to my neighborhood, trauma to my staff and damage to property. No actions from Airbnb. I have called out my guests for bringing in prostitutes in my property and not paying them for their servic...
    With the confirmation code** against pink suite. Guest already has been checked in and we want to know that, how we can get our payment. Regards, Satish **[Reservation number hidden - Community Center Guidelines] Latest reply by Jinja0
    I am very disillusioned about the conduct of AirBnb - I posted a registered mail to the ABB headquarter in LA with a copy to Brian Chesky - there has been no response. Just today another of the many issues I've been experiencing. I have 8 and 9 september...
    One area we struggle with as a professional operator of several Airbnbs is how to convey the service component a guest can expect when staying at a property and i wondered if others experience the same or have any ideas. Yes we charge a bit more but we of...
    My friend can see the mapview on her computer, but I can't see it on mine. Where is the map view again please? Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello Can anyone tell me, why I am getting less money form airbnb, than they say, for the first time a got 20 dollars less, for the second and third time I got 40 and 45 dollars less. My bank shows, that they don't keep any money, I send to airbnb all my ... Latest reply by Emiel1