What Hosts are saying

I’m new to Airbnb as a host.I have a trouble linking my bank account to airbnb to receive the payout. Though I have written the IBAN and the swift code still saying « error: the payee has to be specified » !! Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hii don’t see the pay out in my accounts.I opened the pay pal account on Tuesday please help meThank you Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hi there, Not sure if anyone has the same problem. 4 out of 7 of my calendars have disappeared from my Airbnb app. However I can still see them if I use computer to login. But I can see lot of days are greyed out and I cannot see the green lines in thos...
    Im on my Edit listing mode, went to Location, then click on Edit. When i'm already on that page, there is no way to change my address. I really dont know what happened that my address was changed to a different location Latest reply by Miloud0
    Recently, my listing was booked for 38 days starting on November 3rd. I already gave a discount for booking over 30 days but the guest requested an additional discount which I gave. My listing has a very explicit no pets policy and the guest made no indic... Latest reply by Olivia437
    Is anyone aware that The Security Deposit can change, example: If you "Snooze" and then unblock a period, making it available on your Calendar page does NOT make it available for guests to view/book. You actually have to go to "LISTING", then to 'LIST ...