Stayz calendar sync

Beth2
Level 1
Hay, Australia

Stayz calendar sync

having problelms syncing my Stayz calendar to AIr B n B. when i copy and paste the URL it will not accept as it says it is not in ICAL format.

17 Replies 17

Yea...Stayz are behind the 8 ball, and seem to have little interest in catching up unfortunately. As a result we are pushing our enquiries to other platforms (our own site and Air BnB) as much as possible. 

When we reach the occupancy we are looking for consistently, we will de-list with Stayz. 

It's 2017...having to keep the avilability calendars in sync manually is ludicrous. 

Also there are a couple of new platforms, one of which is definitely Aussie owned, the other I'm not sure, that are free to list, and appear really intuitive and have easy iCal/Google Cal integration that we have listed with - no bookings yet, but that is becasue they are new, and need listings to get momentum...

I'd encourage everyone to list with them:

[Personal advertisement]

Heya,

I'm interested in this Australian site you speak of ... I am seriously considering deregistering with Stayz for multiple reasons, mainly because their site is so difficult to navigate compared with Airbnb.

What are these site you speak of, as always ABNB blocks out links