Super Host rewards

Super Host rewards

Where do I find my super host rewards?

5 Replies 5
Alice595
Level 10
Concord, CA

@Riaan-And-Lisa0  On your Airbnb mobile app, press Progress, under Accoplished find Superhost and press it, then press the link Explore your Superhost reward. It will bring you to the reward page. Airbnb also send an email with link to the bonus page.

Congrat and good job!.

I looked, I could not see anything.  Where do I see if there is any unused bonus and where would I get the code?

@Riaan-And-Lisa0 go to "Profile" and click on "Credits and Coupons", if you have any, it will be there. Also, you get a reward every 4 quarters, I am sure you know since you have many many reviews but just in case 🙂 

Thanks for the reply. Now I have a new problem, when I click on "Coupon and Credit" it asks for a a redeeming code. I check my emails, found codes for 2016 and 2017, none for 2018 in my email box. When I tried 2017 code, it expired it says. Somewhat dissipointing. I am positive I should have received a credit/ coupon for 2018, since Air BnB just recently told me I have achieved 17 superhost status in a row so far and my next evaluation is in October. Can you please help?

In your most recent email, @Riaan-And-Lisa0 , the one you got just yesterday or today, scroll down to Extra Perks. Click on "and more". That should take you to the page that shows what you have in the way of travel credits.